All Day Option: Saturday 2/16
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Class size: 8 people
Location: Twin Pines Hypnotherapy
Address: 5306 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Lunch: 12:00 – 1:30 pm Bring a lunch or dine locally in Ballard
Seating: Sofa and chair seating provided. Please bring a spare pillow or floor mat if you prefer to stretch out for our meditation times.
Full payment due at time of registration. Refunds are available as follows:
- Cancellation 7+ days in advance – 100% refund.
- Cancellation between 7 days and 48 hours in advance – 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours in advance – no refund.
The Benefits of <strong><em>7th Path Self-Hypnosis®</em></strong>
Come learn 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, a unique kind of hypnotherapy you do yourself. It is a form of self-improvement that combines the effectiveness of self-hypnosis, meditation and prayer, specifically designed to reduce or eliminate negative thoughts and beliefs about yourself and your world.
Practitioners of this self-hypnosis system benefit in many ways because it is a holistic approach that doesn’t require you to invest in anything special, and that acknowledges the fact that it’s hard to “quiet your mind”. This means that you are learning a tool you can use to practice mindfulness and find peace and clarity, to apply to any issue or blockers in your life.
Learn how self-hypnosis will help you:
- If you’re trying to break a habit, act on your full potential, or create a healing environment for your body, remove the emotional components standing in your way of success.
- If you’re wanting to Stop Smoking, Lose Weight, or break some other bad habit, find and remove the emotions behind these behaviors – so you can work for yourself instead of against yourself.
- Discover a way to free yourself from all the stress, negative programming, and painful emotions from the past.
- Discover a different and powerful way to bring your higher power into your life daily – shifting your thoughts away from negativity and towards a more positive and harmonious outlook.
This workshop will explain:
- How the mind works
- How hypnosis works
- An understanding and awareness of emotions and how they impact our behavior and thinking
- How to practice 7th Path and induce self-hypnosis
- How to structure and compose optimal suggestions for self-hypnosis success
Mindfulness is a natural quality that we all have access to. It’s available to us in every moment if we take the time to appreciate it. When we practice mindfulness we’re practicing the art of creating space for ourselves—space to think, space to breathe, space between ourselves and our reactions.
The Best of Hypnosis & Meditation
Learning in a Safe & Compassionate environment
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® program is based on principles of compassion for self and others. This workshop will be a safe place for learning, in an environment dedicated to healing.
Bringing <strong><em>compassion & leadership</em></strong>
to your Hypnotherapy exprience
NGH Certified Hypnotist
5-PATH® Certified Hypnosis Professionals are among the best trained hypnotists and hypnotherapists in the world. They have trained either directly under the award winning instructor, Calvin D. Banyan who created the 5-PATH® system of hypnosis and hypnotherapy as well as the well-known 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® system; or they were trained and certified by one of this organizations Certified Professional Hypnosis Instructors (CPHI).
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a revolutionary holistic form of hypnosis, unlike all “classical” forms that came before it. It has been likened to being like the first “antivirus software” for the human mind. This is because it focuses first on removing blockages to success and then enables the self-hypnosis practitioners to more readily accept the suggestions that he or she gives oneself for positive change.
Lawrence Winnerman is passionate about understanding how we as humans assign meaning in our lives, and how we can use that knowledge to feel better, be happier, and accomplish more.
A lifetime of studying science, spirituality, and human dynamics allows Lawrence to bring compassion and heart to his work. Combined with nearly two decades of experience working for some of Seattle’s leading technology companies he is able to integrate coaching and hypnosis into a powerful tool of change. As a National Guild of Hypnotists certified Master Hypnotist, and trained 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist, he gets lasting results for his clients.
National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Hypnotist
Certified Master Hypnotist
Certified IAHP 5-PATH® Hypnotist
Certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Teacher
Learning To <em><strong>Relax</strong></em>
Subscribe to get the "Learning To Relax" Hypnosis MP3